Day 1: Arrival and visit to Wildlife Museum
Welcome to Jackson Hole, a small town located in the footsteps of the Grand Teton.
Upon arrival we will check in to your hotel and have time to freshen up. You later meet with your guide to explore the wildlife sweet spots of the area, including: the National Elk Refuge, the Gros Ventre foothills, Kelly and Moran to find Elk, Big Horn Sheep, Moose, Bison, Bald Eagles, Coyotes, Foxes and maybe wolves!
Day 2: The Grand Teton
Get ready for a busy day ahead. We will explore Grand Teton National Park's prime wildlife habitat and iconic viewpoints. Highlights include:
- Mormon Row - a historic area featuring the iconic Moulton barns and other original structures built by several Mormon homesteaders in the early 1900s
- Elk Ranch - a beautiful landscape where we often see part of the Jackson Hole Bison herd, pronghorn antelope and an occasional fox or coyote
- Oxbow Bend - this bend in the Snake River is the definition of serenity, featuring a stunning view and reflection of Mt. Moran of the Teton Mountain Range in the still water. We often see white pelicans, trumpeter swans, blue herons and occasionally beaver, fox and grizzly bears
Day 3: Jackson Lake Cruise with Lunch
Have an amazing view while having lunch with the cruise to Elk Island, which is a unique and exclusive activity in Grand Teton. Enjoy a delicious sack lunchwhich includes your choice of sandwich as well as fruit, chips, and water. When you arrive to Elk Island, you'll be free to explore or dine at the picnic area with panoramic views of the Teton Range.
Day 4: Free day
Take a break to relax and enjoy just the peace and quiet around you before the following exciting day.
Day 5: Yellowstone
Another great day ahead of us. Today we tour the "Lower Loop" of Yellowstone and visit the main points of interest including Upper & Lower Falls of Yellowstone - the thunderous falls in the Grand Canyon. We view Hayden Valley - a beautiful valley which is prime habitat for bison, elk, grizzly bears, bald eagles and wolves. Ofc course Yellowstone Lake is on agenda - the largest alpine lake, above 7000 feet, in N. America.
AND, we'll have numerous opportunities to photograph Wildlife! We commonly see Bison, Elk, Bears, Antelope, Eagles, Coyotes & more!
After the tour we will take you back to your hotel.
Day 6: Scenic Raft Trip with Lunch (3d category level)
Make your trip even more memorable with lunch
Have all include round-trip from Jackson Lake Lodge to the Snake River. You'll raft a beautiful and scenic 10-mile section of the river inside Grand Teton National Park where wildlife sightings are common.
We make your trip even more memorable with a lunch at a private meal site on the banks of the Snake River under the shadow of the towering Tetons. This Western cookout includes hamburgers, hotdogs, fruit, potato salad, coleslaw, dessert, coffee, tea, and lemonade.
Just in case you prefer easier activities we can offer horse riding or hike with wonderful views.
Day 7: Departure
Today is a last day of your National Parks visit. Your driver will meet you at the hotel lobby and take you to your hotel.
Not included: international flights, multiple arrival/departure transfers, other meals not mentioned in the program, optional tours and services, all personal expenses.
1. Hotels availability is subject to change. In case current hotels are booked out we will provide alternative hotels of an equal value for you.
2. We include 1 vehicle for your arrival and departure transfers. If multiple vehicles are required additional transfer costs will apply.
Stress-free Booking Book your journey without stress and at convenient pace. You can pay a deposit of 20% to book any tour in any major currency; the final balance will be due 90 days before start date. In event if you decide to change or postpone your trip, you can transfer your deposit to any other packages we offer. Cruise bookings and special offers may be subject to different booking terms.
Trip Assurance If you need our assistance during your trip, you can call our support line available from 6 a.m. to 8 p.m. (CET) on weekdays and weekends.